Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hit the ground running

Despite my best intentions to maintain my blog from the National Conference, I simply got too busy.  Conference week was a blur of forums, workshops, and business meetings, with time to catch up with friends and colleagues squeezed in between. At the encouragement of a friend, I did live blog  on Twitter and Facebook during the conference (primarily the NIC Forum and Business Meetings). I am relatively new to Twitter and brand new to TweetDeck, an application that allows you to post to Facebook and Twitter simultaneously, however, live blogging was a new, fun experience.
Since returning home, life has not yet slowed down.  In the coming weeks, I hope to provide updates on my conference experience, including  the workshops I attended, NIC forum, and business meetings, in a series of posts.
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment